Saturday, September 13, 2014

Alpha Beta See ALL!



My alphabetical is prophetical inter galactic stellar KID// I'm yelling it!!!! Ole Yeller DEAD! Cuz I'm a new fudging POP like Cosby without curse words/ I verse herds round em up and ride cattle like scared sheep when this Father speaks! They come running but I walk a way that moves faster than slow motion moving backwards in the crowd so optical illusions confuse my MOVEMENT! But my MOVEMENT STRONG! So people back me but never ask ME to follow! Because I'm a graphic being with (w)inners REAL HOLLOW! My dark heart lit with black lighting that reveals neon lights so my real friends all Wrekonize! MY TRUE COLORS!  Shaded skins all dark but WE highlighted! So HIGH LIFE IT but drink craft beer not made by corporations! Because we support each other before profit driven labels so we always INDEPENDENT! Imaginations building community of common unity! That WE FEEL a future beyond concepts of just YOU AND ME... it's US and no one gets thrown under the bus because we all on the SAME One! Driven by purpose beyond questioning if WE are worth IT ... so SUCK IT! Just to please programed ears with limits of words I'm HERE Now... like Jesus Christ did he just say that? I'm way back before religious sects sucked life out of individuality and we named more intelligent communities CULTS! I'll speak truth til I'm hoarse so go ahead and call me a colt... told you... WE INDIE! Windy like the City we gone til tomorrow on the edge of a NEW WORLD but with DIVINE ORDER no longer orderly ... serve and protect? Our protection IS OUR SERVICE! Guns down because WE ONE NOW without bickering rejection! Sickening infection more concerned with Actions than human BEINGS! I'll fucking die on the front lines and I just slipped up excited ... sorry-n-shit I'm just so passionate I can't even control myself even if I do my BEST to deny it! Alpha Beta Seeing ALL so go ahead ... TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment