Friday, August 22, 2014

I AM OUT(of)LAW

http://phoenix-ivory-tower.wikispaces.com/Xander


I AM OUT(of)LAW

I break rules like regular regulations running on one leg broken
A cracked head smoking
So I've been called a hot head token
Totem pole dancing maniac
Drinking similac baby!
too many hormones in the mothers milk from being fed bullshit
So I dread full clips
Of policed firearms trying to apprehend me
Because not a law written can ever contain my actions
When my acts interrupt classes of masses in-between my temper
Tampered with the WHOLE system!
and 13 came up missing
Two days before my Birthday I Marched the 15th whole heartedly into the ocean
Where dolphins helped me sink coast guards and save the 7 seas!
I break rules with every exception at the knee
Cap me off and still can't darken my inner Heart darkened darker than
Pitch Black pitched to Albinos
I get drunker than drunk to free homeless winos from being wasted!
Free based it on my second line so you know I'm totally high
Higher than Charles Sheen drinking coke in my dream soaking up HERO-EEEEEEENNN!
I dont punctuate very often to piss off grammar nazis trying to put an end to me...
PERIOD
Dropped the I and just asked WHY?
So I spelled it out for them
BRYAN
Blondish hair and blue eyes but please don't hit Lear
Even though I am a Shakespearean King who can bend words greater than a double jointed poet doing mad lines with his pen out totally relaxed!
I can intertwine the entire grammatical system into the the Grammies!
Old soft toons playing in my head awarded me the youngest in my class to ever smash a fist full of squeezed sentences into peaces!
I mean no more judging our freedom with my fist in the air!
So you know by now I pack a powerful punch when I'm pissed off playing polices perched pretty pathetically above pathological logic purposely written!
I don't give a damn when I let loose lyrics I'm spitting on side walks next to blind cops
If they step in my saliva; they'll slip and fall in my bind love that's concrete!
So some think I travel mean streets but then we rarely know what I mean!
Broke so many hipsters with a stolen night stick
They can't find me in the day time... so can't measure me with your ruler!
So put away the protractors farming illegal seeds filled with chemicals
Cuz I'll burn the whole lot like a pyro while eating a vegan gyro... so hot, of immeasurable degrees!!!
Please no need for applause when I'm breaking laws with my hands tied behind my back because I was born to do this yesterday when I came back from the future
Careful though, even with hands tied, they might shoot cha!
So I meditate with Kama Sutra so I'm versed in f&$%#^@$ the system
See sometimes I cover my damn self just so they can't FEEL me coming!
Never sure what's behind my symbols when I rewrite law with two thumbs up resting in thimbles!
Oh, bout to sew up all these rules I've just BROKEN!
And when it's all finished this entire futile/feudal  system will bow down to me like the Lords that I've already written ...
And Kiss our pinky Rings as a Tolkien!

No comments:

Post a Comment